[Nailart] Blue Polkadot with Bunny ♡

4:55:00 pm

Hello again, minna! How are you?
Do you like my new blog layout? :D I personally love this. Look clean and easy to navigate.

This time it's time for another nailart tutorial! ‎°\(^▿^)/° yeaayy~
It's summer, but still.... I love pastel to the point I ignore everything else.

It's an easy nailart, but needs a patience. Let's begin?

‎°\(^▿^)/°‎°\(^▿^)/°‎°\(^▿^)/°

The tools:

L to R: Base Coat, Baby Blue NP, White NP, Baby Pink NP, Top Coat, Nail Polish Remover.

Dotting Pen is essential!


‎°\(^▿^)/°‎°\(^▿^)/°‎°\(^▿^)/°

The steps:
 ‎° Apply the base coat.
‎° Apply the baby blue nail polish to all your nails. Wait until it's dried up.


‎° Use the dotting pen for making the polkadot pattern.



Close-up look:


‎° Draw a bunny head with pink nail polish. Use dotting pen to help you draw the bunny :)


‎Additional step:
° Draw bunny's eyes, nose, and mouth with black dotting pen. You can buy it from the Face Shop.


‎° Apply top coat after the nail polish completely dry. Re-do the top coat every 2-3 days to maintain the nailart.
‎° And..... It's done!


‎°\(^▿^)/°‎°\(^▿^)/°‎°\(^▿^)/°

It's easy right? Tell me your experience!
If you have any recommendation about nailart, please don't hestitate to tell me!

See you next time!

xoxo
Anastasia

°\(^▿^)/°‎°\(^▿^)/°‎°\(^▿^)/°

Don't forget to join my GIVEAWAY!

----
tools:
Nail polish, Base coat & Top coat -- The Face Shop
Nail Polish Remover -- The Face Shop
Dotting pen -- Japan
Black Dotting pen -- The Face Shop

---
Credit:
Photos are taken by me.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I wish I had the same talent in doing my own nail art! This one is totally a must try!

    You might as well like my new blog post: Outfit: Refined Rocker

    Xo,
    Lil Miss Bianca
    BLOGLOVININSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete

Leave your foot print here . . . ◕ ◡ ◕ •°