A Free Day

10:39:00 pm


What I wore: Top Stradivarius | Shorts Wego | Bag from Japan | Shoes Adidas x Alexander Wang

Hello lovelies! How are you today? It's been a month or so since my last post, yeah? No, I don't forget to update, just I was a bit busy for a while and then I need my resting time too... I'm not one with high energy to begin with, so I need to recharge more often than the other.



Anyway, if you follow me on instagram, you might know already that I went to Singapore last month before the chaos in my schedule started. lol. At least I got a nice weekend gateway before my busy schedule began. I actually want to write about one of the topic I asked you guys before, but after several consideration, I'm going to write about that on my new blog! YES! NEW BLOG! Go and check it out lovelies!



Okay, so I went to watch Lion King at Singapore, and had a free day after that, so me being me, and the fact that I haven't visited Singapore for 5-6 years made it like super short trip. My cousins and I decided to go around Bugis and Haji Lane. We took several pictures and just strolling around until late night. It was quite fun, and I hope I can do it again soon!


Speaking about gateway, it almost christmas holiday! What's your plan for the upcoming holiday? Share with me!


xoxo
Anastasia


Follow me on:


credit:
photo are taken by Lidwina N.& Sanny
with Sony a5000 & Fujifilm

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave your foot print here . . . ◕ ◡ ◕ •°