Airport Outfit

2:37:00 am

Hello みんあーさん!\(≧∇≦)/  おげんきですか?


It's been a while, i believe. I finally got my laptop back from the hospital. haha.. I really missed my laptop to update my blog, read your blog, and reply your sweet comment. :) BUT! When my laptop was not around with me, i update my instagram with some photos. Have you follow my instagram yet? Follow me if you haven't! ha-ha.


Oh well....since i can update my blog, i won't waste time to update my blog -it's my outfit when i took off to Japan last April, yep-yep, it's my airport outfit.



If you read the articel in Dskon.com featuring me HERE, you will see my airport outfit choices. I basically go for simple outfit because i want to feel comfortable in the plane. You can't move freely so comfy outfit will help you feel better.

What i chose that time was a denim top, a outerwear (it's a must because the plane was so cold), pants, backpack, and a pair of boots. As for accessories, i didn't wear much -just watch and necklace i usually wear everywhere i go.

One more tips:
Don't use too much make-up if your journey take hours in the plane. It's a big NO-NO!




Outfit details:




What i wear:
GAUDI denim top | Guess denim | Backpack from Spain
Outerwear from Mangga Dua | Payless Boots



Don't forget to hype me here:




See you next time!


xoxo
Anastasia G

credit:
photographer: Stephany F. Goenawan
edited by me

You Might Also Like

19 comments

Leave your foot print here . . . ◕ ◡ ◕ •°

Follow me on Lookbook

Blogger Network

Be an e-tailPR blogger

Zocko

Instagram