さよなら, Jakarta!

4:00:00 pm




Hey everyone! By the time this post is posted, I might be on my way to Tokyo. If you're one of my loyal reader, you must have known that I'm moving to Tokyo for studying. I'm pretty nervous with this big step in my life! I never really think I would go abroad all my life even though I always dreamt of it all the time. Well, it had to do with my comfort zone. haha..





I've been on my mellow mood lately since I'm leaving my family, my dearest cousin, my soulmates (KUTU), and my friends back in Jakarta. I've never really been separated from them for a long time, so this feeling is new for me. I always believed that I'm pretty much independent, but now I'm not so sure. (―˛―“)

I just hope everything and everyone will be alright. I also hope I will be okay on my own. I




What I wore: Dress from Mangga Dua | Black Skirt (under the dress) from Uniqlo
Shirt used as outer from Uniqlo | Bag from Charles & Keith
Belt unbranded | Necklace unbranded | Wig from Pinokobeauty
Shoes from Payless

 I will update soon after I'm settled down in Tokyo! :D Until that time, please wait for my upcoming post! See you soon!


Don't forget to hype me here:



xoxo
Anastasia


credit:
photos are taken and edited by me,
using Canon 60D

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Tokyo I have plan to go there next month but for bussiness trip ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely ^^

    I hope your studies go well :3



    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you take your master degree? 頑張って!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely dress. I adore your bag! So jealous of your Japan adventure. Good luck dear!<3

    Kathy
    www.mypeachdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress :) Good luck dengan journey kamu di Tokyo nanti, ya. xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave your foot print here . . . ◕ ◡ ◕ •°